Thursday, December 09, 2010

I went to meet Dr.Tan yesterday.Waited him for almost an hour because he had another patient. The moment I walked into his room, he stared at me.Look at me so seriously, closer and closer.
My heart beat faster and faster, I scared he said I need to do eye surgery. He thought a moment, sat down on his couch and look at my mum, then back to me.
" I can't do eye surgery for her, because if i do, it will affect her nerve." I don't know how to say which nerve is that, but if it affects the nerve, tears drop non-stop. When I heard that, my eyes went big. It's so dangerous.I don't want to do surgery.
Dr.Tan encouraged me either eat medicine or use needle to poke it. Needle? Pain or not? He said pain, but if for him, not really. Looked at my mum, looked at the nurse, then looked back Dr.Tan. :( No choice, I have to listen to Dr.Tan advice.
NEEDLE! I DON'T CARE!
It's so painful.Like he forced the needle to poke into my soft skin. OUCH!!
But, it's only for a few minutes. Thank god.

No comments: