Tuesday, December 28, 2010

24122010

I had wonderful and awesome days with my friends.We had our own steamboat session at Candy's place. We went Tesco and grab the ingredients for our dinner. They wanted to get chicken cube for the soup, we know that it's not healthy to drink the chicken cube soup. I called my mum and it's better to cook the soup using ikan bilis and potatoes. Hahaha, finally, we managed to cook the soup, its yummy and the tomyam soup, its not very spicy at first, but then we added the chilli paste for curry. So its spicy and SOUR after that. We couldn't finished the wu dong mee because we were full. Too many fish balls in our stomach. Meat balls were nice. =) Next, we had karaoke session at Candy's place too. Its been very long time I never sing at Candy's place.Its great singing with Valerie and Candy again. Love you all! =3

25122010
Sunway Pyramid + Pyramid Tower Hotel

2 days 1 night there. I didnt go for Sunway Lagoon, only my dad and brothers. I bought one sandal and one heels from Charles & Keith. SALES! SALES everywhere people. Go grab it to be yours.


Will update the photos once I get them. XD

P/S: I'll let my laptop sleep for a month.I need to facebook and prepare for exam, no FACEBOOK and BLOG for me til my exam is over. I need to study.STUDY! STUDY! STUDY!


with loves,
Eileen

No comments: