Thursday, December 23, 2010

December

It's December again! I didn't realized the time flew darn fast this year. It's like "pooff" =.= I still remembered i just finished my SPM examinations in the school hall, last year December.Hang out with my lovely friends, went makan-makan and celebrated Christmas eve and New year eve together.I miss all of you so badly. Although I didnt look like IMY so much, deep inside my heart said YES, IMY!

Last New Year Eve, we went The Curve and hang around at Friday's, drank Heineken as that's the only drinks provided by them. We ordered like five or six bottles of Heineken. Dang dang dang! Before that, we were at McD waiting for Henry and the gang. McD was so crowded,OMG, everyone was playing with the snowy spray thingy. Beh tahan, plus alot of them danced like crazy people out there.I still remembered Candy's drunk face.Haha.She was so funny and cute with the red apple face. XD She insisted to drive us back home, but we scared and worried about her. You know what? Drunk people never say they are drunk. Believe it, and it's true.

I'm so sorry that I cant join you guys this coming New Year celebration because I have to go Cameron highlands with my family. Dont worry, Im still be with you during Christmas eve, Im coming.Wahaha, especially Candy and Puiting, i miss you two soo much. Gonna take lots of photos that day. Whee~ My baobei jean isnt here with us, she's at Uk now. Dont know when she comes back?

Valerie! Im going to see you tomorrow.

I broke my promise to celebrate my college friend's birthday whose birthday falls on the same day with Christmas. I didnt mean to do it. I wish to stay overnight at Wanxin's place and have steamboat together, play with you guys, 738. Once again, sorry. =(

Left two more weeks for me to prepare my final exam.I didnt have much confident on my final this semester. Theres many facts need to memorize like the information of organisation and management, and introduction to technology system. Fundamentals of Accounting and macroeconomics is ok for me. I can handle both of this subjects. I have to work hard these two weeks.I wanna get CGPA 4.o, not less than 3.75 either.



P/S: Good luck to all my friends who have exams in January.

No comments: