Saturday, November 06, 2010



I went Sungai Wang and Pav with Kaisin and my brother today. This was the first time i sat Kaisin's car.She drove quite ok and stable.It's not that so-scared feeling because I'm not her MOM, who kept yelling at her at home. She asked me to accompany her to find a better dress for her latin competition this coming Friday. I would like to go and watch her performance but I have dance practice that night.My dance class has change from Wednesday to Friday due to my dance teacher's schedule.He need to learn dance from his so-called-Western-guy teacher in Singapore.

So, let's talk about today, after we went shopping for a few hours, we went back home, but..on the way home, when Kaisin wanted to drive out to the other lane, a policeman stopped us and asked her to show him her driving license. He wanted to given us saman, but he thought awhile, then said just a warning, no next time.Fortunately!! Pheww~

By the way, I visited my grandparents today at my aunt's house. We had dinner together and it's been kinda long since we (Cousins and I) last spoke.It's good to know what they did during this few months because we last met each other, i think it was during CNY. Long long long time ago~
I noticed that my grandfather didn't remember well each of us, he didnt know our names anymore, he often take kaya as his drinks because they looks the same to him. He's also getting blurer and blurer nowadays.Honestly,I hope that he will be fine one day.

I'll update the Genting trip as soon as possible when i get the photos from my uncle's DSRL. (:


with loves,
Eileen

No comments: