Thursday, November 04, 2010

Guitar Lesson

I continued my guitar level 2 and 3 during my second semester.Yesterday was the second lesson of the month. I did not practice the bar chord especially the B minor chord.I couldn't press hard on the string. Rawr...I kept complaining that I can't press the chord. PLUS, my middle finger can't function well due to some incident. Played When you say nothing at all by Ronan Keating and Live because of You by ShenMu YuTong. As you all know, the song is in high pitch,but i still sing during the intro. When it cames to the chorus, i still sing..continue singing, then i heard something went wrong. My voice suddenly went out of the pitch. OMG!! I quickly kept quiet and continue playing my guitar, try not to look at my guitar teacher as he sat opposite me. They did not notice me singing in the wrong key, and I asked the other girl why she's not singing with me during the female parts.I acted normal and continue talking to the girl beside me. It's embarassing if they heard me singing like that. Pheww. Fortunately!
Im going to learn my guitar skills tomorrow. (:
Most of my friends are having their final, everyone is studying hard to get flying colours in their results so they will get into overseas university. I'm here to wish you all do your best in your final. Good luck!
with loves,
Eileen

No comments: