Wednesday, November 17, 2010


Air Supply "Love Never Ends" 35th Anniversary
World Tour Concert
Live at KLCC Plenary Hall, Malaysia
on 15.11.2010.


Although I didn't know much of their songs, but I can tell you they are AWESOME!
Especially when you are listening them at Live Concert.
My favourite songs are Goodbye and Making Love Out Of Nothing At All.
I'm so glad that I could hear them singing my favourite songs.
The feeling is so so good.Hahaha. I cant explain how I felt that night.
The atmosphere was like I was in a freezy room, my body kept shaking.

My mum loved to listen to their songs too, so I asked her to join me watching their live concert at KLCC Plenary Hall. We're not allowed to snap photos or video recording. That's why I didnt have their photos here, but the photo above was taken by the Star Planet's photograph.I stole it from their website just now.

This is the KLCC Plenary Hall, luckily their concert wasn't held at Stadium Bukit Jalil.
If not I definitely won't go for their concert. It's too far for us to see them standing on the huge stage. Well, KLCC Plenary Hall isn't as huge as Stadium Bukit Jalil, but its nice to enjoy their live concert. Its so relaxing and enjoyable sitting on a comfortable sofa chair.

出道35年,Air Supply绝对称得上是当代最伟大的轻摇滚情歌组合,也是80-90年代初享誉全球的轻摇滚组合。他们的创作歌曲 “All out of Love” , “Every Woman in the World” , “Making Love out of nothing at all” 等歌曲已经成为全球情歌不可逾越的经典,至今仍风行全球。

随着两位成员Russell Hitchcock 及Graham Russell今年年迈60大关,网络上也开始盛传两人的退休大计,即Air Supply “Love Never End” 35周年 世界巡回演唱会2010将成为他们的最后一次世界巡回演出,这样的谣言更让Air Supply的歌迷疯狂抢购演唱会门票,以免错失两位巨星的舞台告别作。

p/s. Thumbs up for their drummer and guitarist. They did the BEST PERFORMANCES during the concert. Everyone started to HOT the whole hall when they played their solo part. (:

No comments: