Wednesday, November 21, 2007

That is what kiss means =)



Body:

- Kiss on the Upperchest: I'm ready.

- Kiss on the Forehead: We're cute together .

- Kiss on the Cheek: We're friends.

- Kiss on the Hand: I adore you.

- Kiss on the Neck: I want you, now.

- Kiss on the Shoulder: Your perfect.

- Kiss on the Lips: I think I like you.

____________ ____________________ ____________ ____ ____

WHAT EACH GESTURE MEANS:



- Holding Hands: We definitely like each other.

- Touching on the Butt: Your fun.

- Holding you tight pressed against each other: I want you.

- Looking into each other's Eyes: Ilike you, for who you are.

- Playing with Hair: Let's fool around.

- Arms around the Waist: I like you too much to let go.

- Laughing while Kissing: I am completely comfortable with you.

____________ ____________________ ____________ ____ ____

ADVICE:-



If you were thinking about someone while reading this, you're definitely in Love.

No comments: