Monday, November 19, 2007


8th nov 2007

2nd month le!time passed very fast, him and i together 2 months le.i asked him at nite, see whether he remembered this day or not.then he quickly said" OF COZ LA! stil wanna ask" zha dou! hahax..i played him only ma..kekez..

16th nov 2007

today is last day of school. but..but..i didnt go to school because im too lazy..and my mum no need to fetch me..tats my reason..but my friends want me to go..LAST DAY!! but i say next time we can meet outside so....yea..

yesterday we took alot of class pictures..we all gone crazy le..pose here pose there n pose everywhere..when i look the pics, some very funny some very gila pics..hahax..cant imagine us..

17th nov 2007

all my friends go sunway lagoon today, to celebrate alex's birthday as well as her farewell party..i didnt go cos thrs too much ppl going and i hv no transport to back home..hope they hv a nice party there..

at nite, i went anne's deepavali party at his house. my honey also going tat nite. when he reached thr, anne zat him..hahax..too many ppl thr, and we cant hv time be together thr...after awhile, i gave him de ring tat same as mine, he said" i wont wear it unless u wear it for me "and i "okie..i'll wear it for u" i chg my hairstyle yesterday and i asked him isit okie or ugly? but he said its nice n cute..wakakazz..but i dont think so..its short for me..

then, i went klia to fetch my dad, he's back from jakarta, when my little brother saw him, he shouted "uncle sam!!" but his my dad, not uncle sam..hahax..and i asked my little brother later, he said" inside the window is uncle sam, but outside the window is my dad" aiyoo..funny la my brother..

18th nov 2007

i went pavilion tis afternoon. inside the mall is so so so nice la..compare to 1u..my mum n i shop for 5 hours . my leg started paining...so kesian la..somemore i wore sportshoes..lik tat oso pain?wat about my mum?!she wore high heels..hahax..we went MANGO, i saw a mini-skirt..its so nice..hahax.i saw my cousin when im searching for mini-skirt. after tat, i bought it.yay!i hv it le..u knw wat?! so hard to find a nice mini-skirt la..seriously..then, i saw jing shuen, form 4M when im in TOPSHOP, her high heels so nice..=)i lik it..say hi to her..along the way, i saw han bin also..when i was reading the notice board..he oso reading it..hahax..when i cross parkson, i saw a fake model wearing a black dress..so nice la..i called my mum n go hv a look at it..when i look at the price, the price tag show RM1439. die lo..how i can buy it?!hahax..i got heart attack la, lik tis..=P next, i went into FOREVER 21.i saw many many nice tops.i tired it, and i bought one onyl...coz expensive mah..i gonna buy alot of them nx time..but who gv me money??i dun hv money... inside this shop, i saw sying too..she hot..hahax..black clothes plus her red handbag on her shoulder..hahax..

i met 4 frens in pavilion man..hahax..coincidence ya..=)nx time come again..i lik JUICY COUTURE clothes..so dame yeng la..but so expensive.cant hv it le..

19th nov 2007

honey go tian hou gong praying the whole day..5pm only reach home..kesian him..althou dunno chinese but he stil read al the 72pages of the temple book..fu le ta...he took 13 pics of him..hahax..for me..im gona hv a folder of him in my phone when he send me all his pics, he oso muz hv a folder of me de..wakakazz..
love you !!

No comments: