Thursday, November 22, 2007

Comment of Eileen's blog

wow..............this is sooo.............cant stand anymore..........dunno wat to say.............ROMANTIC

~Player~13 (water polo) Posted by: Thirteen October 18, 2005 07:32 AM
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

emm..................the blog that u write is so.......................wow..............so........ so.............romantic&sexy...................i love it....................juz lyk loving some1.......................u.......................

~Player~13 Posted by: Thirteen October 18, 2005 07:26 AM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

emmm.........juz two words to explain how i feel about ur blog...........romantic&sexy.

~Player~13 Posted by: Thirteen October 18, 2005 07:28 AM
===========================================================


whenever i saw these three comment, i wil flash back my mind, i will remember all the memories that i had with this person, but i did not know whether this person still remember,well, although he remembered, but its over.did the memories still can re-act?did the time spending with him still can be now as what i think?did the year 2005 still be present?can someone tell me? i want to know the reason why he want to break up with me on 31.12.2005? the laz day of year 2005.it maked me feel so upset and sad..i cried for at least a week also din know wats his reason.was he mean to me?did he discuss with me what did i do wrong?i seriously want to know what i did wrong to him.i think..maybe that time im just 13yrs old..first love, still immatured for me..of course still abit confused of anythn, example like dunno wat to chat with, dunno how to care about him, dunno how to make him love me more than he need, 13yrs old girl how can she do so perfectly as a girlfriend?isint she need some time to become a perfect girlfriend to him?

today and this year is 2007, now is almost end for 2007, that means, three years dee..i still dunno wats the reason.am i stupid or even stubborn?no one telling me, even one reason is enough.if i know wat i did wrong, i will change it, i will do better next time, why wanna break up? did he understand my feeling that time? NO, HE DIDNT! and the stupid thing is ..i friend with his new gf..firstly i thought, was she look down at me when he got him..i dunno..i feel weird n curious,i duno shes one of my friend or my enemy?but now, shes my friend..not my enemy..i can hate anyone..i used all the ways to contact with him, i hope i can chat wif him more, cause i know i still love him, im not play , seriously, i can swear.

my memories in form 1

i will never forget our memories, i still remember we sang through the phone, i still know he wanted me to sang the roof by jaychou with me, but tat time i dun really know the lyrics, i still remembered we very"he de lai" (chinese), what hobby oso same, like korean singer, and al the food laa, everytime we talked on the phone, i felt very happy, the feeling that i cannot explain, i stil know when i first met him, was at my primary school, i was shocked when i saw him, coz hes tall even now, i so admire him coz he is an active guy, he know how to play such activies n games, n abit talented in singing( not as the frog sound), dancing? he tried it, i can see..i even lie to him tat i hv a new bf coz i dun wan him to know tat i stil love him, i wan him to know im stil "alive", (crying) i duno why i can tahan til tis yr..but now..no le..i stil remembered i hang out with him 3 or 4 times..this make me feel more love him, when we sat down together and ate mcdonald, i can feel his eyes very big, like an electrical-eyes, when i look at him. he still owe me a meal, korean food.but, i think its wont happen in my life, and, when we together, i remembered i told him i bought a new dress, gonna wear it on 2006 yr.and he said he want to see i wear the dress and he to wait n see. but on 2006, when i wear the dress to the dinner that night, my mind flash back again, did he saw i wore the dress?maybe not. my tears down again, i didnt tell anybody about my personal things, even my best frenss, i just keep it in my heart, no one share with my problems, everyday just curi- curi cried before sleep.did he feel sad to break up with me?did he cry be4 of me?i bet he wont.coz his heart got another girl.i didnt tel anyone coz i scare dey will splash my problem or even secret.

am i write too long?hahax.think so.i'hv nothing to do now, so just post my memories in form 1 tat i can never forget in my life.

byebye!post others next time..XD

No comments: