Saturday, May 12, 2007

i make this card for my mum..but havent giv her yet..hehe..

blueberry cheesecake!!
WOW!! my cousin's birthday on 06 May 2007...

chocolate indulgence..yummy yummy!!
my litte brother's birthday on 21th April 2007...


Cakes....=) love it thou!!who dont love it?i bet everyone love it laa..
finally can chat wif my ko ko today..long time didnt chat wif him lerh..miss him oh..!!
this is the starting.... :-
* koko
*muimui

mui mui ma?
yea?

walao
i always see tis mail de ppl on
but i cant remember is mui mui de

ahh..
like tat la..
forget mui mui dee?

so long no see la
la

=(
cos hv other ppl de mail also like u de mail

oh

i scare
sry mui mui

haha..its okay la

koko so mis muimui

i miss u too..hehe..
hws goin on?

so long no chat with mui mui le
mui mui become leng lui le

u saw me?

at zorpia de pic

ohh..ko ko got on zorpia ar?
i so long didnt on lerh

got la
almost day day on de

ohh..frenster lerh?

friendster also hv on see see lo


ohh

u like melodi oso a?
sure

mui mui too!!
=)

bcos u r my mui mui ar
u sure like la
hehe
mui mui how about >pic

i noe ko ko leng zhai le..
hehe
u cut ur hair ar?

no cut yet
today wan cut jor

oh..u keep it longer?

so take a pic lo
cant
school will help me cut

oh..

u lie me ma?
say true la

at lie?
i lie at?

nth la..
tis hair nicer that laz time de..
realy la..mui no lie ko ko de

las time de lau ya de

hehe..no la..

today wan cut some jor

oh..
doin at there?

on zorpia lo

oh..

n chat with my lovely muimui

=)

hehe
muimui
how about u and ur bf?

bad..
chat later k?
mui ana eat lunch now..

so cham
ok i m waiting u

okie..=)

ok

im bck..

wow so fas
miss ko ko mar..
hehe

me miss mui mui too
i say really de o

i noe =D

hehe
so can talk about muimui and ur bf
i look muimui so sad ar

=)
nthn lar..juz sumtimes quarell abit
now still ok ma?

ok la..stil in ar i think

if hv wat wan talk de no ppl teman koko willing to teman muimui o

=)
kie..
haha

kie is wat?
koko say really de o

yea..mui noe

thk
mui mui beauty o

ooo...=D
yea meh?
i dun think so..
i think im ugly lerh
keke...=)

no la
i say really
i m very happy can get u as mui mui
me say really o

really?
haha..mui mui feel so proud laa..
i m say really
if hv chance me also wan kou muimui
hehe
hou ye
muimui happy le

=)
yea la..ko ko make me happy le..

muimui happy le me also happy

haha..yaya

accuatually kou muimui is good
i feel like tat
but mui mui live too far le la
saying

hmm..ya..too far..
but actually not so far oso la.
1 hour can reach u there lee
.

wat mean?
1 hour?
u kl leh........

yea la..
i always go perak oso 1 hr sumthn..

how can-*-
u go tanjung malim?

no la..
i go tapah..

tapah to me here wan long time la

ohh..u at tanjung malim ar?

no la
kuala kangsar la

ohh=)
-THE END-
the conversation still goin on...but dun wan put lerh..hehe=)









No comments: