Monday, May 28, 2007

exam was over!im so happy with it.but stil scare of my result.i dun think i will get any A of my subject.especially GEOG and SCIENCE PAPER 2...this 2 paper damn hard wei..duno how to do it..tembak the geog paper..haha..=D

last friday was teacher's day..got quite little activities going by duno wat club..n i played netball wif frenz..aftertat we go photoshoot...15 bucks for 7 ppl...so expensive laa...haiyo..but the pic quite nice..my class's monitor bought a secret recipe cake for my class...n a bouquet of flower to homeroom teacher..Mdm. Faridah Chang was vry touchful i think..n she hug cheng yee..haha=)

ahh...yesterday wu chun n tang yu zhe went times square..sadly i cant go lerh..my parents dun let o..wu..wu...T.T

cry ystry nite...secret..shhshh..only koko now only..=) koko suddenly phone me tis morning..shy lerh..haha
thank him very much..he help me alot these few days..

went mv juz now..got new shop thr..when i went in ECHO PARK..i saw who??i saw HIM!!so scare me..saw his family too...=P

=D








No comments: