Saturday, May 12, 2007

hai..everyone!!

peace!


* hey.do you know what reason make me bought this t- shirt?let u guys guess!!
dont know?!
still dun know???
shhshh.dun tell you..I LOVE BOY SCOUTING!

i hv higher english paper today. i read literature last few days..and it came out just FIVE QUESTION!arghh..i thought it would like at least ten question..n my frens n i keep memorizing the places which they live or watever pounds thingy laa..=) whatever!!at last, it over at 10:00am.I brought currypuff to school today.coz today got sivics..i supposed to bentang wif my partner...but sivics teacher wana do oral with her students..arghh..nvm lol..they still eat..hehe..one of my fren asked me..


* Eileen, why ur currypuff still hot?its nice man..love you Eileen..mwaxx!!


ohw..hehe...hot meh?coz juz now the tupperware is under the hotsun so it became hot lorhh..hehe..but its realy nice..u muz help me eat it..=)


tomoro got dinner.Mother's day oh..=) i hope i drunk tomoro nite..i feel like drunk tomoro.it feel goods.hehe..can forget every sadness from my heart..n i can chat wif my cousinzz too!i love them..hehe<3>



*CF camp on 23 Jun 07?


wan go or dun wan go?its fun!but ahh..nvm la..juz forget it..lazyy to go..


*I go Aerospace at Subang Airport on 13 Jun 07..


im goin wif frenss folow the school..my school about 300 students are going..wahh..wat a huge number?!300!! THREE HUNDRED !!and that day is MY BIRTHDAY!!




No comments: