Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm going to help out in my dad's office these few days as a temporarily accountant, because the accountant went for a holiday trip to Bali Island with her family.I wanna gain more working experience so that it would be easier for me when i work later.It's good to know what's happening in the office and how to seperate all the documents in those thick files. I looked OL when im rushing to get files here and there.XD Imagine if im wearing OL style to my dad's office.He probably will give me a weird face =.= But, i can't wait to wear it when im late 20s.It'll be cool!

Guess what?I accidentally chop upside-down on the client's delivery order using the company's chop.The company logo was "terbalik".I was like "Oh..ow!!" Then, my grandpa laughed at me, liked i didnt know how to use it.Fortunately, the client didnt care about the chop signed.XD I'll becareful when i use it the next time,probably tomorrow.Haha!

Hmm, Pui Ting is going to Sdyney this Thursday morning.Im so sorry I could make it today because i had to go my dad's office.I'm sure you wont angry at me.Take care yourself and do update urself with me.XP Miss you, my best friend!

To whom having exams these two weeks,try your best and study smart/hard.Don't be lazy when you have a break at home =) Good Luck to all of my friends there.


with love,
eileen

No comments: