Sunday, April 18, 2010

I finished Dear John.It's a nice and interesting book,thanks to him who introduced the book to me.XD Want to know what's true love meant?Read the booookk and you'll understand what true love meant to you.

Yesterday was my grandmum's 63th and my little brother's 6th birthday.We had fun, singing and laughing throughout that night.Our dinner were awesomee! I think the whole restaurant could hear our voice, kids screaming and running in the room.Heh!! Happy birthday to my grandmum and my brother,although i didnt prepare any presents for you, but i sincerely wish you happy birthday and be healthy everyday.Thanks to what you had done for the family.You cooked for us, you cleaned the house, you made sure we had clean clothes to wear, you educated us to be a better person, you adviced us when we made mistakes, you belanja us Mc Donald when you won money from Genting, you did lots of thing for the family.Thank you and i'll wont dissapoint you.I love you, grandmum!! XD

Uncle Sam bought her a Burberry handbag, and he bought me a Guess's bag.=) Thanks and i'll keep it well and use it often.I want to meet Samantha Sheney, my little cousin,i never hug you before, i never said "Hi, im your cousin sister, Eileen!" to you before.When's the chance for us to meet huh?I'm waiting for you to come back,play with me.=) Hmm, that's all i think for today's post.


with love,
eileen

No comments: