Tuesday, September 01, 2009

OMG!! There was an accident infront of my house which was at the carpark area. I was shocked when my mum told me that because for now, the chinese people celebrated " zhong yuan jie" and I was scared that the person who died in the accident whose spirit is still there.Scary. Am I talking rubbish? Haha! What- E- Ver!! =p

The curious thing was I didnt know how the person died.There's one Proton Waja parked at the carpark area, then I heard the motorcyclist who was speeding so fast and bang towards the proton waja, and he dead. I thought he would just broke his leg or arm, not to " death". It's so scary. Urghh..Hope the spirit not there.haha.

Trial exam starts this friday and my brain seems empty.BLANK. Last week holidays liked my homework week, just finished up all the works that teachers gave us, and i just studied Sejarah F4. BUT.....da da da da da drummm....I FINISHED MY MATHS REVISION.


I know its lame. =) But, at least i studied something.Right? YES!

No comments: