Friday, September 11, 2009

First week of exam was over.
OFFICIALLY OVER!
But still have one more week to go.I need to work hard on Ekonomi and Sejarah, especially Paper 2. =) Hope I can get better results compare to last term.
This wednesday was 09.09.2009
It was a nice date, but I prefer 11.11.2011.
It sounds cool, isn't it?
My grandpa went to the hospital just now.He went there to check his eyes.The blood vessels had covered up around his eyeball.He can't see things clearly now. It is so dangerous.
I asked him whether pain or not during the injection, he said " What do you think?"
I was like " Okay, I know it's painful."I thought the doctor injected beside the eye, but it is actually injected the eyeball, not beside the eye.Pheww..Scary!
Hope that my grandpa will get well soon.
Best regard

No comments: