Sunday, July 16, 2006

Yesterday i went to school for the 30 hour famine " Depression ".My cousin and i went there about 8:35 a.m.We went and registered and out our bags in the canteen.About 9:00a.m,we gathered at basketball court.Then,we had station game.We played until siao liao,all shirt wet already.Some person talked about depression.We also watched some sketch by the Interact Club and watched " im not stupid too".Some students cried worr...hahax..its quite sad story.About today, we had morning exercise and find the reasons why the person will dead.We ran there ran here.Stomach also pain liao,and we were hungry too.Coz we were fasting now.At 3:oopm, we can break fast lol.My group was the champion for this famine.u noe that i thought my group very bad wan.hahax..but v're the 1st.hahax..very happy of it..we ate alot of junk food laa..

Saturday night,
Ps asked me can be his gf anot?i was shock that time coz he din noe me very well and he like that also can askd me the question.Curious?i think it is..but i duno wan accept him anot?he's ok la,very good to me, always help me la..haizz i duno la..he stil wait me for my answer..

Tomorrow muz go to school again..haizz...muz singing for choir again..everyday...Yay,my mum bought the necklace from
" Momoe" for me..haha..very happy..i like it so so so much eh..muaxx..i bought my school shoes jz now at Plaza Idaman..its adidas..its nice and cheap .

almost 12:oo a.m
muaxx..gud nitezz..

No comments: