Wednesday, July 19, 2006

last few days were busy so i post my blog today.mdm very fan la.told me find the idioms about moral value oso cant find the.wth!hate it!i found some already then she said wrong muz hv moral value.i felt like wanna punch her.very very very angry laa!!and summore annoying in class everyday,she muz scold a student every morning.duno why?hahax..

today 10:20a.m got musical practise.the most beautiful dances were grease.they were many ppl n the steps was nice.hahax..and the grease lightning was very funny.our choir members some forgot the lyrics de.but quite ok la!principal they all oso got watch..they wre smiling all that time.

i felt curious..duno why everyday the ppl who add me in msn all oso 15 olds guy.so weird!hahax..on monday, a guy cal ronan.he said his fren gav my msn email to him..hes lee chin fei.but i duno who is he..i duno oso..dun care too!haizz...my costume quite weird of the material of the trousers.yerr....

jz now v had computer class.v log in friendster.my fren saw sharon's profile.he said not leng lui oso.he wan to noe her coz they play Ran before.but now dun hv already.hahax.


gud nitezz

No comments: