Wednesday, February 09, 2011

This is basically what our family did every year.
We'll have reunion dinner together, meet up and chit-chat with laughthers,
play a little, create jokes and of course, GAMBLING.
It's the time for us to gather and share our happiness.
See? There's so much on the table.

Steamboat session at Uncle's Yong place. It's great!

Yee Sang with family :D



Erina, Jeff's Japanese gf with three of us.


Apple and I (notice our headband? :D )

I headed back to my hometown the next day. I'm happy to see both my grandparents are still healthy to walk around in the house, saying Gong Hei Fat Choi with all of us. I had my second reunion dinner with them. Same smile,same faces, same laughthers.
Same thing. All of us shared our stories together in a small living room. I could feel prosperity in this little room.
I went back to KL on Sunday. Another welcome-back dinner for my cousin, Jeffrey, at Tycoon Restaurant. He's matured and fair. Good for him. :)
With loves,
Eileen

No comments: