Thursday, October 07, 2010

My result was released. I got straight A in my exam, luckily and i didnt expect i got CGPA 4.0. The moment i clicked into the college web, sign in the intranet, and click again anothe link, my result popped out infront of eye. Right infront of me. There's no time for me to get nervous or fear. I stunned for a few minutes infront of my laptop, my eyes were bigger and bigger, stared at the result, scrolled down one by one.

I waited my mum and i ran to her when she reached home.I said " Mummy, i got straight A!" She nonchalantly smiled at me while preparing dinner in the kitchen.

I went to Toro's class as usual at night. My feet were in pain,because of my new Converse shoes, i can't wear sportshoes at all.I decided to bare-footed when i dance, but i didnt take off my shoes. Anyway, he taught us using Jolin's latest song.

I have to go for camping tomorrow, at Dusun Eco Park, Pahang.Hope i have fun there.
Bye.

No comments: