Saturday, December 12, 2009


SpM was over and everyone of us will step into another new life.Some people abroad to continue their studies, some of them like me, will join the national service. Im arrange to Banting, Selangor, luckily not Kedah, Perak and other states.I am scare but i need to have an experience of the ns life.Haha!


Valerie and I went to listen to bengkel last Thursday.We were standing under the hot sun for like an hour, and Valerie cound not stand too long.She felt dizzy and wanted to faint.Im so scared that she fainted.Fortunately, my uncle asked us to sit inside the room and wait.What for standing under the sun listening to the woman explained.Dont bother about her. =]


After that, we went Nicholas's house with Wenhan and Kiyip.Valerie and I enjoyed karaoke session till night. Great day!!


No comments: