Monday, October 05, 2009

Isn't it big enough?I went back to my hometown last saturday because of lantern's festival.Everyone went back hometown and accompanied my grandparents,if not they'll felt loneliness that night.So, i discovered something very special and to me,it's gigantic.Haha! XD My uncle hid this huge durian under a stool because he didn't want it took away by my forth aunt.As I know, my forth aunt will take lots of durian and give them to her neighbours.She's so "KIND" to them. =) Then, my uncle opened the huge durian and gave us to try hows the taste,when everyone reached home except my forth aunt because she's at S'pore.



Look at my dad!The durian is much bigger than his head.Wahahax..actually not his head only, it's really bigger than human's head, but it has no brain like humans.Right? I think yeah, its true!

No comments: