Tuesday, January 01, 2008


2007 was over. and 2008 is a new year for me..hope everything is fine to me and of course to all of my friends..hehez =]

i wana go for countdown..but my parents dun wana go..so thats why im watching tv all the night in my living room..sitting there lik doing nuts..hahaz..suddenly my fren called and said wana go for sg wang..they were there le.he asked me to take lrt.how can?ask people take lrt during night..siaoo.. XD his friend so charm..lost mobile pulak..luckily he didnt.. =]

went one-u and bangsar today.. =P bought 1 dress n 1 top..nice..hehez...every shop was crowded til a cant breath anymore..so humid..nahh..walk almost the whole day.. my leg damn pain.. =[

school gonna starts..and i need to study hard le..regret after seeing my result.. JIA YOU!!and him too.. =x and gona miss him very much..wo xiang ni..hahax..XD

he introduce the movie was nice and touch..almost every part i cried..damn..so shy if ppl saw me crying..hahaxx..

No comments: